Who processes your data
Information on the processing of personal data provided in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter “GDPR”) is processed by our company:OSMOS sroPečianska 31851 01 Bratislava 5+421 2 6381 3478,firstname.lastname@example.org
IČO: 35957522Steuernummer: 2022096252
What personal data do we process?
Personal data means any data that contains your specific personal data as an identifiable person, such as name, surname, address, email address, telephone number.
For what purposes do we process personal data?
OSMOS sro collects, records or processes data only for the purposes of implementing its own business goals and the purpose of its subsidiaries. In principle, our website is accessible to all users without the collection of any personal data. Personal data is requested, processed and used only to the extent necessary to provide the required services or provide any content.Without your consent:
- for the purpose of pre-contractual relations
We process your personal data for the purpose of processing your request by filling out a form on the website (eg inquiry for SW, HW, training).
- for the purpose of concluding a purchase or maintenance contract . We process your personal data for the purpose of ordering goods or services, for the purpose of issuing and delivering an invoice, delivery note, withdrawal from the contract and for handling complaints.
- based on a legitimate interest. We may process your personal data without your consent based on our legitimate interest, e.g. in the defense of legal claims arising from the contract or in the recovery of claims.
- on the basis of compliance with a legal obligation. We may process your personal data without your consent for the purpose of archiving business documents or accounting documents in accordance with the Accounting Act.
With your consent:
- for marketing purposes, ie in particular the offer of products and services by e-mail, telephone or Newsletter. Consent for marketing purposes is voluntary. Unfortunately, without its granting, we cannot provide you with offers of goods and services and inform you about news.
Where we collect your personal data from
When you access our website, general information is automatically recorded. This information includes, for example, the type of web browser used, the operating system used, the domain name of the ISP, and the like (e.g., server information / server logs). This only includes information that does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about you. In addition, this data is generated when you access any other website on the Internet. Therefore, this is not a specific feature of our website. We statistically evaluate the information obtained in this way. Our sites are:www.osmos.skbemet.osmos.skhttps://www.facebook.com/osmosbratislava
Processing of your personal data
When handling personal data, all necessary technical and organizational security measures are used to properly protect your personal data from unauthorized access and misuse. To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use encryption procedures (SSL) over HTTPS. Our employees are required to comply with the provisions of the GDPR when handling personal data.
Newsletter, information e-mails
In order to register for the newsletter, you must fill in specially marked fields, such as name and e-mail address – all other information is provided by you on a voluntary basis. Recipients of Newsletters, Information Newsletters may be informed by e-mail only about information related to goods and services provided by OSMOS sro. Registration will take place in successive double verification. Once you’ve entered your information, you’ll receive an email with a confirmation link, which you’ll need to click again. The following data is stored: Registration data, login, confirmation, logout time, Internet protocol address and changes to the stored data.Our information email is sent through a Microsoft service provider. The e-mail addresses of our recipients and the described data are stored exclusively on Microsoft servers. To the extent permitted by applicable law, personal information collected under this Agreement may be transferred, stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Microsoft or its affiliates or their respective agents and subcontractors maintain their facilities. Microsoft will comply with the requirements of the European Economic Area and Switzerland Data Protection Act regarding the collection, use, transfer, storage and other processing of personal data from the European Economic Area and Switzerland.You can withdraw your consent to send the Newsletter at any time. By revoking your consent, your consent to the future processing of your personal data will also expire. In addition, you can send us your appeal at any time by email to email@example.com
There are no Facebook plugins integrated on our www.osmos.sk
website, but only a regular hypertext link to our Facebook page. Click on Facebook to leave www.osmos.sk
and get directly to Facebook.com. OSMOS sro cannot influence which user data Facebook records, how they will be processed or whether they will be provided to third parties. Information on the data recorded by Facebook and their processing can be found in the privacy statement on the social network.
Publication of job offers / online job offers
We will collect and process your request data for the purpose of processing the request. If your application is followed by the conclusion of an employment contract, we may, in accordance with applicable law, store your data in your personal file for mutual cooperation and administrative purposes.If your application is rejected, the data you have provided will be automatically deleted two months after you have been informed of the negative opinion. This does not apply if you want us to register you and if it would be possible to provide a job position for you in the future. This requires your consent in order to allow longer storage of your data in our database of potential applicants.
How long will the data be stored?
We adhere to the principles of data retention only to the extent necessary in the management and administration of the relationship. At the end of the relevant purpose, or at the end of the processing period, the relevant data will be inaccessible or deleted in accordance with legal regulations.If you have given us consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending Newsletters and information e-mails, offers, the period of storage of your personal data is 5 years from the granting of consent.
Provision of data to a third country
We do not provide your personal information to third parties.If our service providers or partners in the future are located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of this in the description of the offer and ask for your consent.
Access and rights in relation to data processing
You can request information about your personal data from OSMOS sro at any time. You can also request the correction, deletion and blocking of individual personal data at any time.Rights:
- access to personal data. You have the right to confirm whether or not personal data is being processed. You have the right to provide copies of the personal data processed.
- Right to repair. If we process your out-of-date personal data, please inform us and we will correct your personal data.
- Right of deletion. At your request, we are obliged to delete your personal data. However, we will evaluate the application individually to see if the conditions are met, because a legal obligation or legitimate interest entitles us to keep your personal data.
- Right to restrict processing. At your request, we are obliged to process your personal data exclusively to meet the most necessary legal obligations, ie to limit their processing.
- Right of data transfer. If you wish us to provide your personal data to another operator, another company, we will transfer your personal data in the appropriate format, provided that we are not prevented from doing so by any legal obstacles.
- The right to object to processing for the purposes of direct marketing and profiling. If you do not agree with the processing of your data for marketing purposes, please inform us and we will not process your personal data for these purposes.
In addition, you can exercise your right to object at any time, without giving a reason, and at any time to change or completely revoke your statement of consent for the future. You can send your appeal to OSMOS sro either by post or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
.The right to lodge a complaint or a complaint with the Office for Personal Data ProtectionYou can submit a complaint or complaint regarding the processing of your personal data to the supervisory authority, ie the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava, tel .: +421 2 3231 3220, www.dataprotection.gov.sk
Amendments to our data protection provisions
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement from time to time so that it always complies with current legal requirements or to make changes to our services in the data protection statement, for example by introducing new services. The new privacy statement then applies to your new visit. We updated this data on 1.1.2020.